Saturday 31 March 2012

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥...About Me…♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•


Assalammuallaikum...

     First of all..I want to introduce myselft,my name Nurshahirah Usna Kamarudin.Just call me nana or  husna.BTW my closed friends just call me nana and in university my friends call me husna.i´m 20 years old.Still study at Uitm Arau ,Perlis in Polymer Technology AS113.I am going to tell little bit about  my background.I live at Felda Chini timur 2,Pekan,Pahang.I have  8 siblings  i like shopping, watching korean drama, listening new songs and hang out wif my friends.

Like sitting at home n wasting my time with on9 and play with my cutes cats..(>’.’<).. hahaha.. 




Achievements:
I have achieved many different goals in life. Some of my achievements are bigger than the others, which has given me greater satisfaction. The top five achievements that gave me the greatest personal satisfaction includes:

❤ Improve in English language.
❤ to score 3.5 & above !   
❤ Getting my first job. 
❤ to expand my circle of friends
❤ to meet my first love.

My achievements have helped me to get ahead in life¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸ Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Wassalam..


1 comment:

  1. wah...husna lg expert dr ain la..cute background. :D

    ReplyDelete